Tattoo After Care
- Remove bandage after one hour
- Gently wash tattoo with clean hands and liquid antibacterial soap
- Rinse, and pat dry with paper towel.
- DO NOT re-bandage.
- Wash 1 - 4 times per day, as needed.
- When tattoo is dry, you can apply a very thin layer of Aquaphor, or unscented lotion.
- Too much product will do more harm than good.
- A very small amount can help with itch and dryness while healing.
- Some peeling is normal.
- Do not pick at your healing tattoo.
- Do not soak.
- Stay out of bath tubs, swimming pools, etc. until you’re fully healed
- Do not touch your healing tattoo unnecessarily.
- Consult a health care provider for any of the following:
- Unexpected redness
- Swelling at the site of your tattoo
- Unexpected drainage at or from the site of your tattoo
You should be healed in two weeks.
Any questions please call Riverside Tattoo.
Congrats on your new ink! ☺